Yoga To silence the chattering mind and be open for new insights from the Universe. To be in tune or in sync with the Great One.


There are many paths. Some people meditate in silence; perform asanas to clean the chakras; chant; go to church, mosques, temples and shrines to sing praises and worship.


Each of us choose what we think is best for us.
My body can't stand a cross-legged posture for more than 5 minutes. I am too lazy to do the asanas. I get tired chanting while the others seem to be elevated in bliss. I get sleepy and bored in church. I go to temples and shrines for sightseeing and exposure to history and culture.


So, what I do? I go to the forest and talk to the trees and plants. I greet the sun every morning, welcome the rain, sing with the wind. I say hello to the dandelion I pass by everyday. I'm good buddies with my house pets, I talk to the neighbors' dogs and cats. Some people may think I'm crazy, but I guess this is just another valid path.




This entry was posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: