I went home after about 2 and a half years. My hometown is called "house of rain," because it is always raining. But this time it's summer so it was sunny and it's the best time to go around.
boys in their native costumes
a view from the mountain
misty in the morning
rice terraces that yields red rice
Travel Time: April 3-7 09
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 and is filed under
images of home
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
I like this entry. The mountain Provinces is the land of my Grandparents. My Mom grew up in Sagada and Mountain Province. I am proud of my roots in the Mountain Provinces. Very Beautiful Place.
Hi Lorenzo, you should take a vacation sometime and go back to Sagada :-)
Angeli, I feel very much the same, I just came back but I feel I'm missing home already.I'm thinking to go back in one or two weeks, but not decided yet. Para akong nabitin ng bakasyon, he he..
i am from the ilocos region. i love the northern philippines. blue ocean below and towering mountains above... great masterpiece. i miss the cordilleras...^^
Hi Kayni, hoping you could come back soon before sagada's mountains are flattened :-)
Hey Deen, the ilocos and the cordillera regions were once close friends, they traded, they have had similar culture before the ilocanos were christianized. I once went to the Ilocos museum in Laoag and i saw very similar implements.. cheers! :-)
6 comments:
Lorenzo said...
I like this entry. The mountain Provinces is the land of my Grandparents. My Mom grew up in Sagada and Mountain Province. I am proud of my roots in the Mountain Provinces. Very Beautiful Place.
Angeli said...
those beautiful pictures made me feel a bit homesick, artemis.
:)
artemis said...
Hi Lorenzo, you should take a vacation sometime and go back to Sagada :-)
Angeli, I feel very much the same, I just came back but I feel I'm missing home already.I'm thinking to go back in one or two weeks, but not decided yet. Para akong nabitin ng bakasyon, he he..
Kayni said...
i'm always dreaming of Sagada...=).
DEEN said...
i am from the ilocos region. i love the northern philippines. blue ocean below and towering mountains above... great masterpiece. i miss the cordilleras...^^
artemis said...
Hi Kayni, hoping you could come back soon before sagada's mountains are flattened :-)
Hey Deen, the ilocos and the cordillera regions were once close friends, they traded, they have had similar culture before the ilocanos were christianized. I once went to the Ilocos museum in Laoag and i saw very similar implements.. cheers! :-)