Happy New Decade Everybody!
Happy New Year!!




For the New Year....

I'm redesigning my wardrobe to reflect more of me!


Those formal work-clothes, mostly dark-colored, will have to go. The polyesters, too, will be gradually leaving my wardrobe to make room for more cottons and silks. :-)


I don't think I'm ever to go back working in the conventionally structured-work-set-up again. It's just not me, so why die trying?


I wrapped (very nicely) a couple of those very-slightly-used office work clothes in some bright-colored box and glittery Christmas wrap and gave them as a Christmas present to a friend (shhhhh... she shouldn't know that they weren't exactly new :-)). But I know she could make good use of them. As it turned out, they looked very elegant on her, as I have imagined. And she's luving 'em!


Some of the work-clothes went to my cousin who is just starting her work-life.


No more corporate world for me, ha! No more academic too! (seriously!)


Here are some stuff I shopped (ukay) last Christmas.







pink shirt, 20 bucks, 100% cotton
(I found it in a box for children's wear!)








100% silk, 30 bucks
(hilltop market)






black corduroy skirt, 20 bucks










95% cotton & 5% spandex, 20 bucks
(zamora st., market)









100% cotton, 20 bucks
(zamora st., market)










jeans skirt, 20 bucks




i bought the 6 pieces above on the same day,
which cost a total amount of 130 pesos.
however, my lunch that day (with friends) was 169 pesos!
what a disproportion :-(....
i guess i was too hungry and tired from shopping that i didn't care about the meal price!









cute shorts, brand new :-), 35 bucks,
bought 2 days before Christmas Eve








ha... 150 bucks, friend says it's expensive
(though she admits it was a good pick)








brand new swimsuit (but bought from ukay just the same)
it's tag was still attached to it.
expensive - 200 bucks,
'Rush-buy' the evening before a postponed swimming excursion with friends. (jeez! I could have had a 40 bucks discount if I didn't buy it that day!)






and to boot...




leader boots! 150 bucks
(spotted the other evening in front of maharlika bldg )





ohh, hope these will be my last shopping for this year!
haha, definitely so, i think.




fun to be a gal,
tehee! :-)




(ps. and last post for this year! :-)



hapi, hapi, hapi 2010!





This entry was posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Kero said...

    wow! that is the best thing about Baguio. UK galore!! i especially like the green top and belted white blouse.

    most of my clothes are also from flea market hehe and i don't buy anything above 5 AED. i bargain hard hihi.

    Happy New Year!

  1. ... on 1/4/10, 7:36 PM  
  2. Angeli said...

    i love the green silk blouse, the black corduroy, the swim suit and the coat. great buys! hahah

  3. ... on 1/4/10, 7:43 PM  
  4. Kayni said...

    i love the boots =). hapi new year! not too much shopping for me this year, i was too busy getting settled at the new place.

  5. ... on 1/4/10, 9:52 PM  
  6. artemis said...

    yep, i'm not going to buy costly stuff if i can buy them cheap and good.

    the green top thingy is my favorite too, really feels pleasant on my skin. the 2 skirts and the coat fit very well. the swimsuit do have an exotic look on me, tehee....

  7. ... on 1/4/10, 10:05 PM  
  8. artemis said...

    yep, of all the pair of boots i've have had, those boots were the best in size and fitting.

    Happy New year too, kayni,

  9. ... on 1/4/10, 10:09 PM