.

After a series of absence, I asked the receptionist in the gym where my gay instructor is. She replied that he is in an "indefinite leave." What does it mean? said I. She shrugged, smiled and said, "it means indefinite leave."

"And, no reasons given?"
"No."


I guess it's about time to have an indefinite leave from blogging too.


Meanwhile, there is Facebook! So I'll see you guys over there.








.


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Klaudia said...

    byebye, i'll see you on FB :)

  1. ... on 9/2/10, 3:06 AM  
  2. Angeli said...

    apay ngay? i'll miss your stories.. :)

  3. ... on 9/2/10, 7:25 AM  
  4. Kero said...

    waah mamimiss kita and that loveliest smile.

    have fun!..but do come back with lotsa travel stories.

    hug you tight...xoxo

  5. ... on 9/2/10, 3:18 PM  
  6. artemis said...

    hey Klaudie!, didn't know you are still visiting here, thanks! :-)


    Angeli and Kero - hopefully can come back and write travel stories and post pictures, still lotsa stories and photos 'waiting' to be blogged, travel is one of the funnest things to blog di ba? kaso sa ngayon inbisibol muna sa blogrealm.. wans ina-wyl, b b c tng ur blags.. (haay ang hirap magsalita ng pa-code, haha)..


    Kero dear, wala kang FB? napansin ko di kita prend dun, hinanap kita sa list ni Kayni? awan?

  7. ... on 9/2/10, 9:05 PM  
  8. Kayni said...

    sometimes we need that time. i'll see you id fb. wen gayam, i need to add kero on my fb account. ada isuna idiay friendster ko ngem awan idiay fb.

  9. ... on 9/2/10, 11:06 PM  
  10. Lorenzo said...

    I think I can relate. I'm getting a little lazy blogging too. Could it be a phase we are going through. FR is very inviting indeed.. hehehe

  11. ... on 2/13/12, 8:22 AM