The master-less dogie surely knows where to
find peace and comfort, away from the wild world...



















husshhh, sleep dogie sleep.. you are in good hands.





This entry was posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Kayni said...

    Cute dog! I wish I was him/her though. The dog looks pretty relaxed...maybe it's because Buddha's there.

  1. ... on 7/28/08, 11:18 PM  
  2. I could I will said...

    I remember another good friend of his. Do you remember the cat in Luang Prabang. Very similar to this one, no? Why don't you add her also!

  3. ... on 8/1/08, 11:18 AM  
  4. artemis said...

    I'll add the cat the earliest I take hold of that particular pix :-).. too many photos taken that I'm being lazy to rummage through them all.

  5. ... on 8/4/08, 11:04 AM