Ahh, it was signaled by a big thunder and lightning and now its suddenly pouring, after a beautiful sunny day. I like it when it rains after a couple of days of sun, and especially if I'm already cozy at home. :-)



Got tagged by Kayni, interesting one.


I am: at home, blogging, sharing a chair with Mushi the other cat.

I think: that I'd better start working before the day ends, its now 3:30 PM.

I know: that I should finish some work today.

I have: a ukulele by my bedside waiting to be played.

I wish: Mushi will get well soon. He is recently seriously ill.

I hate: nosy neighbors and downtown air pollution.

I miss: someone

I fear: not being able to start what I'm supposed to start this year.

I hear: the rain pouring and a Leonard Cohen song playing.

I smell: incense burning.

I crave: at the moment, crispy fried chicken.

I search: for my favorite artists, to download online.

I wonder: about my future.

I regret: not taking a stand for myself when I felt the need to do so.

I love: lazing on the grass, picnics, mountain climbing and traveling.

I ache: whenever I fight with my boyfriend.

I am not: competitive, I'm just practical.

I believe: that animals are our guardians, messengers and helpers.

I dance: when the music moves my body.

I sing: when I remember to sing.

I cry: when I become very emotional.

I fight: for peace (ironic, huh?)

I win: when I think I will.

I lose: my patience with perceived slackers.

I never: sleep without washing my face (after I come from outside)

I always: want to do my best.

I confuse: my boyfriend, sometimes.

I listen: to the stillness of the night in peace whenever I wake up in the middle of the night without any reason.


I am scared: of nothing... nakkks! :-)

I need: a house (too much to ask?) :-)

I am happy about: learning some new skills.

I imagine: having a charmed life.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Kayni said...

    Thanks for doing the tag. I hope you had fun. Very interesting things about you =). Hope all is well.

  1. ... on 8/26/08, 11:16 PM  
  2. artemis said...

    thanks for the tag Kayni, yes I think I discovered a bit more about myself also :-)

  3. ... on 8/27/08, 8:52 AM  
  4. Kayni said...

    I have a blog award for you. Please come and pick it up at:http://kayniscornercafe.blogspot.com/

  5. ... on 8/27/08, 9:21 PM  
  6. artemis said...

    aha, thanks so much for the award.. but I'll have to think who to pass it on,, as you see my blog list is not very extensive!

    cheers to our blogging!

  7. ... on 8/28/08, 6:45 PM