Friendster entry, march 22nd, 2007


The things I have been doing for most of my adult life are not necessarily what I wanted to do. After 2 years of slowing and reconsidering the path I am taking, I finally came up with a list of things I want to experience in this lifetime. I would not say that I regretted the past though. For certainly, the things I did and experienced in the past helped me to be what I am now and shade more light on the things I would like to be.





The list:

1. Travel around the world.

2. Own or manage a restaurant/coffee shop/ art and alternative healing space / a travelers’ guest house.

3. Work with animals.

4. Write books

5. Learn musical instruments and dances.

6. Outdoor activities (mountain climbing, rock climbing, spelunking)

7. Photography

8. Get rich and put up a foundation.

9. Get rich and give out scholarships for the deserving.

10. Get rich and put up a library after my name, hah hah hah.


Most, if not all of the above list are of right-brained activities. For years, I have had been into left-brained preoccupations and I'm now tired of it. It is about time for change and balance, I guess. :-)


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Kayni said...

    I have 1 and 2 as well. If only I have the money to travel right now...tsk tsk tsk. =) By the way, isn't it wonderful that we are experiencing these changes?

  1. ... on 9/17/08, 9:35 PM  
  2. artemis said...

    yes Kayni, it's the spirit of the new age, that's why, hihi

  3. ... on 9/17/08, 9:47 PM  
  4. Angeli said...

    i was looking at your picture.. you didn't change at all.. you look just like the last time i saw you (at CSC, remember?) :)

  5. ... on 9/18/08, 7:49 PM  
  6. artemis said...

    ha ha ha, really Angeli? yes i think so.. must be the hair. now i'm short-haired and i think i changed a bit.

    you changed though, you lost your baby fats :-)

  7. ... on 9/18/08, 9:00 PM