Today I had a break from my current preoccupation. I went to the woods and just relaxed and strummed my ukulele which I named Apollo hihi, and that's because I'm Artemis.

Then later in the afternoon I met with two beautiful girlfriends. It's very rare that I'm particularly with both of these ladies as they are from different 'groups' of friends of mine. I don't even remember the last time I was together with both of them. It's usually either I'm with one and our common friends or with the other and our common friends. And what's more interesting is what brought us together today - A belly dance workout in the gym! Yahohoh!

After the workout I was so hungry (naturally), but the two girls were disciplined enough not to immediately go for food. So we just grabbed some 'small food' (takoyaki in the corner) and slowly walked to the mall to watch a funny, and appropriately, a girls' movie, "Bride Wars." What more can I ask for a very spontaneous but perfect girls' date?


***


And, oh yeah, I'm supposed to do this tag from Angeli.


Here's how the tag works:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. Tag six other people that you know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here's the picture:


This photo was taken sometime in December 2007, at the Chatuchak market in Thailand. I was so tired (and it shows) from shopping (and this was the second day of the two day market) and it was so hot. Oh, and look at my belbel that time, yay... I'm glad it's slowly melting :-)...


Passing the tag to anybody who feels like having it...


This entry was posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Angeli said...

    hello artemis. thanks for doing the tab. you are belly dancing? wow. i used to go to a similar class when i was in baguio. ansaya diba? :)

    we plan to go to chatuchak too. i'm so excited. :)

  1. ... on 2/8/09, 10:02 AM  
  2. Kayni said...

    Nice pic. What were you drinking? Belly dancing sounds fun =). It's always great to have a girls day out.

  3. ... on 2/8/09, 9:54 PM  
  4. artemis said...

    Hi Anj and Kayni, yeah ansaya talaga nang belbel dancing, ha ha. nakakapawis din kaya maganda ang feeling after.. Kayni, I think I was drinking some iced tea. :-)

  5. ... on 2/9/09, 10:17 AM  
  6. Kero said...

    Happy Thursday! I am snagging this meme. Thailand really is a wonderful exotic place. Wish we could visit sometime. take care and lots of Hugs!!

  7. ... on 2/19/09, 4:28 AM