"It is self-awareness and self-acceptance that lets you face life with confidence, warmth and poise. It is what make others admire and like in you. Enjoy your company, and think of yourself as an asset in any situation. Real beauty is an aura of energy and serenity."
"The trick is to feel good about yourself and then forget your self-image in order to be a vital, interested and interesting person (creature). It is the beautiful 'creature' you are inside that will attract others to you."
(I quoted these from my friend Brandon's manuscript. He didn't cite a reference so I'm not sure if he quoted it from somebody else. )
2 comments:
Kayni said...
Wonderful message. I would love to hug those two puppies right now. They're adorable.
artemis said...
yeah, those are my pups Kayni, but they're grown up now and have left the nest :-). i miss them but they have to go..