Dear Diary. It's Saturday, 20th. My infatuation with him is finally fading.. i hope it is. I met him last week, accidentally, and he had been explaining how busy he was. I don't believe him. How busy? I think he can still find time to talk to people. Well, God bless him! Why was he explaining to me how busy he was anyway? To justify why he didn't reply my mail, he didn't call me? Whatever... let him be and I shall leave him alone. But thanks God, my craziness is cooling off. I'm gonna wait a little bit more for that dream guy. Maybe a relationship with Zan is never meant to be. At least I feel better now, after I saw him. I shall never email him again, no more my plans of inviting him. I will only be turned down I guess. And he's so busy, I might disrupt his concentration. So be it, so be it.


. . .


ha ha, scribbles of a "teenage" girl, in love, 9.5 years ago.






This entry was posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Kayni said...

    i am falling-in-love with the puppy pic. can i have him?...lol. i love keeping a diary too - a window to our past. i'm inspired to go back and re-read some of my diary entries.

  1. ... on 7/2/09, 9:53 PM