Dear Diary. Today is Tuesday, the 25th. I have been thinking of him.
I went to the gym for the first time today for karate practice and I thought I saw him going in as I was going out from the basement. He was with some friends. I think he saw me, though he pretended otherwise... but I'm not sure. Most likely he did... although I'm not sure. I felt bad when I reached home. I really feel bad why he suddenly became so quiet and that he seems to reject me and my friendship. I ate my dinner, studied, checked mail, washed and brushed my teeth, then started to read again... and then he called!!! My gosh, he called me, he could have called other people like Ming.
He asked me if he can come over and I said no, it's not possible because it would already be passed the curfew hours in a matter of minutes. So he asked me if I can go to the library, and I said yes. So we met at the library. We studied (?) for some minutes and then talked about girls, about him, etc. Then we have to go out because it's already midnight, closing time. He asked me if I can go to his dorm, because there are not many people there, and I said no, I can't... So we walked until we reached Dee bldg., and then we just stood at the crossroads for maybe about 30 minutes. He told me stories about his family. He asked me about my family. We just talked because he liked to talk and I liked to talk also. Before saying goodbye, he said to keep in touch and I said yes. When I came back to my room, I couldn't concentrate on my reading. So I went to bed thinking, I kept thinking till morning..
I went to the gym for the first time today for karate practice and I thought I saw him going in as I was going out from the basement. He was with some friends. I think he saw me, though he pretended otherwise... but I'm not sure. Most likely he did... although I'm not sure. I felt bad when I reached home. I really feel bad why he suddenly became so quiet and that he seems to reject me and my friendship. I ate my dinner, studied, checked mail, washed and brushed my teeth, then started to read again... and then he called!!! My gosh, he called me, he could have called other people like Ming.
He asked me if he can come over and I said no, it's not possible because it would already be passed the curfew hours in a matter of minutes. So he asked me if I can go to the library, and I said yes. So we met at the library. We studied (?) for some minutes and then talked about girls, about him, etc. Then we have to go out because it's already midnight, closing time. He asked me if I can go to his dorm, because there are not many people there, and I said no, I can't... So we walked until we reached Dee bldg., and then we just stood at the crossroads for maybe about 30 minutes. He told me stories about his family. He asked me about my family. We just talked because he liked to talk and I liked to talk also. Before saying goodbye, he said to keep in touch and I said yes. When I came back to my room, I couldn't concentrate on my reading. So I went to bed thinking, I kept thinking till morning..
. . .
A ha ha! that was almost a decade ago! For some reason, I picked up an old diary today and started reading... fond memories, lol.
A ha ha! that was almost a decade ago! For some reason, I picked up an old diary today and started reading... fond memories, lol.
3 comments:
Kayni said...
amazing what old diaries contain...i thought this was current. did he ever become a bf?
Angeli said...
so what happened?! bitin naman your entry... hahaha
parang pareho kami ng gustong malaman ni kayni. :)
artemis said...
no, he didn't but we remained as good friends until now. :-)