Dear Diary. Today is Tuesday, the 18th. I had a morning class and then spent most of my time at the library. And then I went to pick up the photos and then cycled to the river with Zan. We've been there for 30 minutes then came back. Then he called and asked to dine out. I didn't like to. It's sad, why? I don't know... I am waiting for a word from Ken. Gosh, i don't want my letter to him to be returned to sender. How can I find him again if my letter don't reach him? It's been two weeks. I was so stupid. What about Zan, just what does he want from me. It's sad feeling.
Dear Diary. Sunday, 23rd. Tonight Leidy called me. She wanted to ask questions about Mathias. geee did she ever suspect me?! She opened up after learning all what she wanted to know. I am not her rival, and she could trust me. Hah, I think i learned new things again about boy-girl relationships, from his version of the story and from her version of the story. Oh life.
Dear Diary. Today is Monday, the 1st. Lately, I couldn't concentrate in class. I am thinking of both of them. I haven't given up neither Zan nor Ken. I've been wanting to have a boyfriend, but now I have only one more month then I have to leave this country. I want to see Ken before I leave! Is he thinking about me too? I can't concentrate because of the problem with Zan. I miss him. I have to face it. I should not restrain and repress my emotions because they'll only torture me more. Yesterday I left Zan a message, as expected he called me today but I was busy. He said he have to see his friends tonight. I called him again today and left a message. For sure he'll call back tomorrow. And I hope by tomorrow I'll get a message from Yuki if Ken contacted her. Anyway, by all means, i want to see Ken for the last time and maybe spent some time with him. I feel strangely indebted to Ken, while I feel a longing for Zan. Is it just a feeling of indebtedness? Or am I in love with Ken? shit. And what about Zan?
YuKi - is another friend who is so much into my story. she vowed to help me find Ken.
Dear Diary. Sunday, 23rd. Tonight Leidy called me. She wanted to ask questions about Mathias. geee did she ever suspect me?! She opened up after learning all what she wanted to know. I am not her rival, and she could trust me. Hah, I think i learned new things again about boy-girl relationships, from his version of the story and from her version of the story. Oh life.
Dear Diary. Today is Monday, the 1st. Lately, I couldn't concentrate in class. I am thinking of both of them. I haven't given up neither Zan nor Ken. I've been wanting to have a boyfriend, but now I have only one more month then I have to leave this country. I want to see Ken before I leave! Is he thinking about me too? I can't concentrate because of the problem with Zan. I miss him. I have to face it. I should not restrain and repress my emotions because they'll only torture me more. Yesterday I left Zan a message, as expected he called me today but I was busy. He said he have to see his friends tonight. I called him again today and left a message. For sure he'll call back tomorrow. And I hope by tomorrow I'll get a message from Yuki if Ken contacted her. Anyway, by all means, i want to see Ken for the last time and maybe spent some time with him. I feel strangely indebted to Ken, while I feel a longing for Zan. Is it just a feeling of indebtedness? Or am I in love with Ken? shit. And what about Zan?
YuKi - is another friend who is so much into my story. she vowed to help me find Ken.
2ooo diaries
0 comments: