Dear Diary, today is Friday night, the 12th.
what's up!? been working to get in contact with Ken but no result. So there's an upcoming adventure proposed by my friend Yuki. we are going to go search for Ken in his university! yaay, how desperate that sounds!? i am going to finally go and find him! And Zan is coming back tomorrow from his job interview. gee, what an expensive way to apply for a job? have to travel to another country just for a job interview? oh well, that's how they do it here i guess.., sosyal! Well let's see what happens then.. if something unusual will happen or if I am even able to see Ken. Let's see. but i feel nervous now. Yuki will be there to interpret, teehee, so no worries... The only problem is if we fail to see even a shadow of him. what if we see him and he has a girlfriend??? no it can't be because he is the one for me! gosh ha? :-)


Dear Diary. Today is Sunday the 14th. I had a date with Zan. We talked about Mika. She came the other day and left a bag of oranges for me. I was out so I couldn't meet her. another weird Japanese, she should have made an appointment so I knew she was coming. Very unjapanese of her. but thanks for the oranges my friend, very generous of you and they're really sweet...


Dear Diary. Today is Monday, the 15th.
By the way, today at the library Hex introduced me "again" to Haru, and told him that he is my crush, up front! Haru was was perplexed, i was red with embarrassment. Hex laughed, so mischievous of him! I don't think Haru even knows what "crush" means, so Hex had to explain/interpret to him what it means, i guess he got the idea for he went pink as well.. ugh. Then Hex asked Haru if he remembers me, and this rude guy Haru replied "no".. ha?? how can you not remember me?? just last week we were lazing under the sun lying on the soft grass under a lovely flowering plum tree! gee, i know...i know.. he was lying because he was shocked to learn that he is my "crush." I hate Hex and his funny antics, kalokah.



Haru was really one of my crushes. he's kind of cute, like a movie character, teehee... hi hi hi..

Somebody (no i didn't ask that somebody) took this stolen photo of me and Haru. I was very surprised when I was handed this photo. He he..

My face is powdery white because this night was a party night and i did a special dance number, teeheeee....




2ooo diaries





This entry was posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Kero said...

    i am following all these! more more!!

  1. ... on 7/6/09, 7:14 PM  
  2. artemis said...

    grin,:-) grin, :-) :-) :-)

  3. ... on 7/6/09, 8:20 PM  
  4. Kayni said...

    oist...guapo ni Haru...lol.

  5. ... on 7/6/09, 8:59 PM  
  6. artemis said...

    guaping talaga! :-) :-) kaya nga naging crush ko eh, pero walng nangyari, medyo aloof syang tao, mahiyain, at hinde kasi nag-dodorm kaya can't get close...

  7. ... on 7/6/09, 9:36 PM