For some reason, the urge to blog has considerably waned. I see that I have 3 draft posts created a month or more ago waiting to be published. But for some reason, I didn't have the feel to do the things I used to do before, blogging is one of those things. I could blog about the recent exotic concert I went to, the drum workshop I attended, the latest movie I watched, the 'land-hunting' with friends, the books I'm reading, my neighbors and housemates, etc... but I simply have no feel for it anymore... weird. I can say that this is not the laziness which normally and periodically grips us all.



I thought that if it's mere lack of interesting topic, I could just fill the pages with photos which is in fact one of the original intent of this blog--to store photos since I ceased using the hard-copy photo albums. I still have thousands of photos with interesting stories to tell... Or I could boast about my cute pets :-). Or just write down my incessant rambling thoughts... But rather than these, I'd prefer lazing under the tree reading "Tales of Power."







Hopefully, the interest comes back one of these days. When the muse makes a visit, or when some unknown force compels me.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Angeli said...

    may the force come back to you. :)

    ako rin kung minsan, hindi ako makasulat o wala akong masulat. pero bumabalik pa rin lagi yung pagmamahal sa pagsusulat.

    iyang sa iyo, babalik din yan. :)

    just think of your readers and avid followers (like me). you don't want to disappoint them, do you? LOL

  1. ... on 8/26/09, 3:51 PM  
  2. Kayni said...

    I so understand what you feel...I am in one of those moods...the interest to blog is simply not there. I'm just putting short updates, but I think there are times we just need to step away from the usual routine. Change is good.

  3. ... on 8/27/09, 12:17 AM  
  4. artemis said...

    @ Angeli, sana nga :-) hindi naman siguro ako total na titigil pero madalang na lang, pag-feel ko lang talaga.

    @ Kayni, yes, i believe so.. change always brings something good, so i just flow with it. :-)

  5. ... on 8/27/09, 10:34 AM