I woke up, ate meal, sat down a bit in front of my laptop, and now already going back to bed again. A day has quickly come and gone!


September is the centennial anniversary of the city and there were many events lined-up for the celebration. I've previously been seeing the schedule of activities, but for the whole month of September, for some mysterious reason, it has totally escaped my awareness to check if there was something that interested me.


There was one historical play that I previously planned to see. There was a Japanese martial arts and meditation dance workshop and also performance show that I would have really loved to see. Just one click away and I would have not missed these events. What have I been thinking? What have I been doing? Where have I been?


Where did the 30 days of September go?



Days of the Week Comments



This entry was posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: