Sharing this incredible Polar Bear Hug!

I left the captions as is...


I think the world is really up to something.
Even the animal kingdom is more loving.




Norbert Rosing's striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon tethered sled dogs in the
wilds of Canada 's Hudson Bay

(I think if this is staged, the dogs wont be behaving like that.)





The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the
polar bear wandered in.

















It's hard to believe that this polar bear only needed to hug someone!




The Polar Bear returned every night that week to play with the dogs.





May you always have Love to share, health to spare, and friends that care!



(This is from a forwarded email so I do not know who to cite as the source.)






This entry was posted on Thursday, September 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Kayni said...

    oh wow, this is so cute. i'm not even sure cute is the right word, but i'm amazed that the polar bear returned every night to play. amazing!

  1. ... on 9/24/09, 9:43 PM