Dear Diary. So Zan came over tonight after I called him. He seems cold now, did he suddenly have a change of heart? He gave me a really cute pair of Korean dolls as a present. Hah, at least that's something different compared to the key-chain-like trinkets she gave to the other girls. We went walking but he seemed not so interested about it. But he agreed to go walking. So why? Was it because he was afraid to hurt my feelings if he refuses? Gosh, he didn't have to feel that altruistic. I invited him to go cycling to the river, he said it's too far, he didn't like the idea. He wanted to go either to the archeological site or to the library. The digging site is dark and the library is bright. I didn't like to go to those places either. We ended up going to the garden, sat down and talked a while. He seemed to be in a hurry to go home. When I asked him if he wanna go home, he immediately said yes. He said he didn't miss me, or just a little bit. He was so cold, no expressions, no emotions, nothing. I asked him if he wanna see me tomorrow and he said he doesn't know. That he has some other things to do and he doesn't have any particular plans yet... Lord, what's happening? Oh... I don't know what's going on. Why are men this complicated?
. . .
the photo above is one corner in the beautiful campus which was mostly the setting of this story.
2ooo diaries
2 comments:
Kayni said...
Indeed, men are far complicated than women...lol.
artemis said...
sinabi mo kabsat!